Carter-Trent provides families with a unique approach to planning a remembrance event that captures the story of a Veteran’s life with an overall experience that leaves guests celebrating the most joyful moments of a lifetime.
Remember Sacrifice. Preserve a Legacy.
Veterans defended our country and our freedom. Carter-Trent Funeral Homes considers it a privilege to serve and honor them in a unique way. We work with families to ensure all of the military benefits available to our Veterans are received. We’re dedicated to creating a celebration that both honors the service they have bravely completed, but also commemorates their life with a personalized tribute.
At Carter-Trent Funeral Homes, we help Veteran families:
· Apply for and file any paperwork with the Veterans Administration to obtain the memorial benefits of your loved one
· Keep up to date on benefit changes and information
· Assist in a patriotic celebration of life tribute, if desired
ShareLife® for Veterans
ShareLife provides Veterans’ families with a
unique patriotic remembrance event that captures the story of a loved one’s
life. Carter-Trent Funeral
Homes provides the following ShareLife options to families:
Experience - A larger than life format that
shares the story of a loved one’s life with family and friends using video
themes, picture-in-picture, music, sound effects, and scents. Memories made at
the beach, on the golf course, or in the worn saddle of a Harley-Davidson are
relived again in an environment like no other.
- Veteran’s Video Backdrop – a customized patriotic theme used in a Multi-Sensory Experience room created specifically to honor Veterans.
- Certified Celebrants or specially trained speakers present a
meaningful and personalized service that tells the life story of a Veteran.
- Receptions and Life Event Celebrations - Extends the experience of a personal and meaningful
remembrance event into a time of food and sharing allowing family and friends
to remember their loved one in a personal and inspired event celebration. These
receptions are uniquely themed around the life story of the Veteran being remembered.
These take place on-site, in the funeral home’s reception facility, or at other locations.
- Patriotic Cot Cover – Carter-Trent Funeral Homes use a patriotic cot cover to honor Veterans when taking their remains into their care.
- Tattered Flag Program – Carter-Trent Funeral Homes offer a flag retirement program to honor deceased Veterans.
Carter-Trent Funeral Homes make it a priority to serve our local Veteran families well. For more information about our Veteran services, please contact us today at (423) 245-4101.